This section is for current Students and Parents/Guardians at Mt. Olive Lutheran Preschool.
Mt. Olive Lutheran Preschool uses Brightwheel — a secure app that provides a real-time feed of your child’s day, including photos, messages, activities and more delivered straight to your mobile device. It also helps teachers to stay better connected with families
A few of the Brightwheel features that we use:
- Check-in – Easy digital sign-in with your personal Check-in code.
- Daily Updates – A real-time feed of activities at our child care throughout the day.
- Photos – Watch your child’s day unfold with snapshots delivered right to your mobile device.
- Stay Connected – Stay in touch with your teacher and strengthen school learning with activities at home.
- Get notifications – for photos, notes, & check-ins.
- Digital Messaging – Leave notes for your teacher when your child is sick or running late.
- Calendar – Quickly view upcoming events and important dates.
- Update Information: Update your child’s information directly from your mobile device or computer. Parents can update their contact information, add or change emergency contacts, add or update current medications, allergies and other medical information and update addresses and authorized pick-ups!
You will receive an invitation to create your free parent account with an authorization form that needs to be completed. One signed authorization form is required per child prior to the use of the Brightwheel app.
Contact us if you have not received your invitation.