Snacks & Lunches
Breakfast is offered for full-time students between 7:00 and 7:30 am.
Morning and afternoon snacks and drinks are provided for all children.
All children bring their own lunch and drink.
- Space does not permit us to refrigerate lunches.
- All classrooms have microwave ovens for warming foods.
- Parents are encouraged to send lunch items that do not require warming for more than 1 minute.
An annual supply fee is charged at registration.
- This fee covers snacks, art supplies, paper goods, etc.
- Fees are:
- $225 for full-time students
- $200 for extended day students
- $175 for part-time students.
- Payment of the Registration and Supply Fee secures a child’s space in a class.
This is a non-refundable fee.
- Students who are not toilet-trained must supply their own diapers, wipes, and diaper cream.
- Full-time and extended day students are provided a cot for naptime. Students should bring a crib-size sheet, blanket, and pillow for naptime.
- All children should bring a weather-appropriate change of clothes to be kept at school and a water bottle each day.